Cordless impact drill 20V - 2.0Ah - Incl. 2 batteries | CDM1147P
This cordless impact drill from the FERM Industrial line is suitable for daily intensive and professional use as it is manufactured of high quality components. This battery-powered drill has a 4-pole Mabuchi® motor and is smaller, more powerful and more constant in speed compared to 2-pole motors. This cordless drill also has a high quality metal drill head of the Jacobs® brand and bearings of the Japanese NSK® brand. The battery cells are from the brand Samsung®.
The drill is part of the FERM Industrial FI20V platform which means that the batteries and charger are interchangeable with all machines within the platform. The cordless drill has 3 functions: screwdriving, drilling and impact drilling and is suitable for drilling into wood and metal or for tightening screws. Thanks to the impact function, the machine is also suitable for drilling into brickwork, tiles and masonry.
- Charger voltage 100-240V~, 50-60Hz, 50W
- Voltage 20V Li-Ion (2.0Ah)
- No load speed position I 0-450/min.
- No load speed position II 0-1.700/min.
- No load impact rate position I 0-7.200/min.
- No load impact rate position II 0-27.200/min.
- Chuck capacity Ø1.5-13mm
- Torque positions 21
- Max. torque (hard) 50Nm
- Machine weight 1.26kg (without battery pack)
- 4-pole Mabuchi® motor
- Metal Jacobs® chuck
- Samsung® 2.0 Ah battery cells
- 60 min. quick charger
- Variable electronic speed control
- LED light
- Storage case
Includes: 2 Li-Ion 2.0 Ah batteries - 2 Screwdriver bits - Quick charger
Optional Accessories: Battery CDA1132P, CDA1133P, CDA1148P
Optional Accessories: Charger CDA1131P, CDA1147P
Availability: Exworks + FOB