Impact drill 1100W - 13mm | PDM1061P_K
Complete your drilling job in no time with this professional PDM1061P_K 1100W impact drill from the FERM Industrial line! Suitable for drilling and impact drilling in wood, stone, (soft) concrete and metal.
Suitable for intensive, professional use
This powerful drill is equipped with high quality parts and is therefore suitable for long-term intensive use. For example, the powerful impact drill has a metal quick-release drill head. This makes it easy to change drills and/or bits with a diameter of 1.5 to 13mm real quick. In addition, the drill is equipped with a lock-on switch and a left/right rotation switch for turning clockwise or counter-clockwise. The drill has 2 mechanical speed settings, choose whether or not to use the impact drill function. The variable speed is adjustable which allows the drill to be adjusted for various applications and materials. Think of drilling large holes with low speed and high torque in drill position 1 or drilling small holes with high speed in drill position 2.
Where is the article suitable for?
This impact drill is intended for drilling and impact drilling in wood, stone, soft concrete and metal. It is suitable for various activities such as: drilling plug holes in stone or concrete or drilling large holes in wood or metal. The maximum drilling capacity in wood is 30mm, in metal 13mm and for stone and (soft) concrete this is 20mm.
Benefits of the FERM impact drill:
- High quality parts: ensures a longer life span with intensive use
- 3 meter long rubber cable for optimal freedom of movement
- Dual function: drilling and impact drilling
- Sturdy side handle for optimal control
- Comfortable working thanks to the soft grip handle
- Electronic speed control is located in the switch
- Lock-on switch
- Right/Left rotation switch
- Metal depth stop to maintain exact depth
- Including a robust storage case for storing the drill
- Power: 1100W
- No load speed (1): 0-1200/min
- No load speed (2): 0-3100/min
- Impact rate (1): 0-19.200/min
- Impact rate (2): 0-49.600/min
- Max. chuck capacity: 1.5 to 13mm
- Max. drilling capacity in wood: 30mm
- Max. drilling capacity in soft concrete and stone: 20mm
- Max. drilling capacity in metal: 13mm
- Weight: 3.28kg
What's in the package?
- 1x FERM PDM1061P_K Impact drill
- 1x Side handle
- 1x Metal depth stop
- 1x Storage case
Availability: Exworks + FOB
|Gross weight||3.28 kg|
|No load speed position I||0 - 1200/min|
|No load speed position II||0 - 3100/min|
|Number of speeds||2|
|Chuck capacity||Ø1.5 - 13mm|
|No load impact rate||0 - 19200/min | 0 - 49600/min|
|Includes||Auxiliary handle - Metal depth limiter|
Click on the link to download the manual: