Impact drill 850W - 13mm | PDM1060P_K
Complete your drilling jobs in no time with this professional PDM1060P_K 850W impact drill from the FERM Industrial line! Suitable for drilling and impact drilling in wood, stone, (soft) concrete and metal.
Suitable for intensive and professional use
This powerful drill is provided with high quality parts and is therefore suitable for long-term intensive use. For example, this powerful impact drill has a metal quick-release drill head. With this you can easily and quickly change drills and/or bits with a diameter of 1.5 to 13mm. In addition, the drill is equipped with a lock-on switch and directional switch for turning clockwise or counter-clockwise. The drilling speed is variable adjustable up to a maximum of 3000 rotations per minute. With the impact function an impact rate of up to 48.000 strokes per minute can be achieved.
Where can I use this article for?
This impact drill is intended for drilling and impact drilling in wood, stone, soft concrete and metal. It is suitable for various activities such as: drilling plug holes in stone or concrete or drilling large holes in wood or metal. The maximum drilling capacity in wood is 25mm, in metal 13mm and for stone and (soft) concrete this is 16mm.
Benefits of the FERM impact drill:
- High quality parts: ensures longer life span with intensive use
- 3 meter long rubber cable for optimal freedom of movement
- Dual function: drilling and impact drilling
- Sturdy side handle for optimal control
- Comfortable working thanks to the soft grip handle
- Electronic speed control is located in the switch
- Lock-on switch
- Right/Left rotation switch
- Metal depth stop to maintain exact depth
- Including a robust storage case for storing the drill
- Power: 850W
- No load speed: 0-3000/min
- Impact rate: 0-48000/min
- Max. chuck capacity: 1.5 to 13mm
- Max. drilling capacity in wood: 25mm
- Max. drilling capacity in soft concrete and stone: 16mm
- Max. drilling capacity in metal: 13mm
- Weight: 2.08kg
What's in the package?
- 1x FERM PDM1060P_K Impact drill
- 1x Side handle
- 1x Metal depth stop
- 1x Storage case
Availability: Exworks + FOB
|No load impact rate||0 - 48000/min|
|No load speed||0 - 3000/min|
|Includes||Auxiliary handle - Metal depth limiter|
Click on the link to download the manual: